The Bible is FULL of God’s promises on healing. Use these scriptures as a starting place for your study!
Read these scriptures, print them out and put them into practice!
- Psalm 118:17: I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.
- Proverbs 4:20-24: My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee.
- Isaiah 41:10: Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
- Isaiah 53:4-5: Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
- Jeremiah 1:12: Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.
- Jeremiah 17:14: Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
- Jeremiah 30:17: For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord.
- Joel 3:10: Beat your ploughshares into swords, and your pruning hooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.
- Nahum 1:9: What do ye imagine against the Lord? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.
- Matthew 8:2-3: And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.
- Matthew 8:16-17: When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.
- Matthew 15:30-31: And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus’ feet; and he healed them: insomuch that the multitude wondered, when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole, the lame to walk, and the blind to see: and they glorified the God of Israel.
- Matthew 18:18-19: Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
- Matthew 21:21-22: Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
- Mark 9:23: Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
- Mark 10:27: And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.