Are you waiting for an answer to prayer, and you don’t know what to do? You’re really trying to remain patient, but you need wisdom that can only come from the Holy Spirit.
Here are six scriptural confessions to help you stand in faith while you’re waiting for your answer:
- Father, I ask You to give me complete knowledge of Your will and to give me spiritual wisdom and understanding so that I will always honor and please You, and that my life will produce every kind of good fruit as I learn to know You better and better. – Colossians 1:9-10
- Father, I thank You that I can ask You, and You will tell me remarkable secrets I do not know, about things to come. –Jeremiah 33:3
- Thank You, Father, that I can come boldly to Your throne and that I will receive Your mercy, and…find grace to help me when I need it most. –Hebrews 4:16
- I praise You, Father, because I can pray for anything, and if I believe that I’ve received it, it will be mine. –Mark 11:24
- Dear heavenly Father, You are coming soon. I won’t worry or be anxious about anything, but I will pray about and give thanks for everything. I will tell You what I need, and I will experience Your peace, which will guard my heart and my mind as I live in Christ Jesus. –Philippians 4:5-7
- Dear Father, I thank You that when I don’t know what to do, I can ask You, and You will generously give me wisdom. You will not rebuke me for asking. My faith is in You alone, and I’m in agreement with Your Word. I ask in faith, and I do not doubt. –James 1:5-8