Chronic. Nagging. Debilitating. Those are the words often associated with pain. Stand on these five scriptures that can help you remain thankful in the midst of your pain as you stand for your healing.
- Psalm 136:1: “Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever.”
- Psalm 18:2: “The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.”
- Jeremiah 29:11: “‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ says the Lord. ‘They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.’”
- Philippians 4:13: “For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.”
- 1 Thessalonians 5:18: “Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.”
Don’t wait another day to begin thanking God for all the good things He has done for you…even in the midst of your pain. Let these scriptures serve as a starting point for your declarations of gratitude!